Montag, 18. August 2014

New here !

Hello, I'm 16 years old and I live in Austria. I decided to write my own blog because I'm very interested in Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle. I love to travel around and I try to stay fit & healthy. All of this I want to share with you. This is going to be like a diary. I will post every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday. I hope you like it. {





Hallo, ich bin 16 Jahre alt und wohne in Österreich. Ich habe entschieden meinen eigenen Blog zu schreiben. Ich interessiere mich sehr für 
Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle. Ich liebe es zu reisen und ich versuche fit & gesund zu bleiben. All das will ich mit euch teilen. Dieser Blog wird wie ein Tagebuch. Ich werde jeden Montag, Mittwoch & Samstag etwas posten. Ich hoffe euch gefällt es. {




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen